Announcing launch of our Markets and Liquidity Programme

Hi @Stoff! It won’t be much longer before the mechanism for liquidity mining is live on testnet, and then you’ll be able to try it out for yourself. We’ll be sure to announce here - as @tamlyn said above, and on Discord, once the functionality goes live. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @wly - thanks so much for your interest in Vega, and for reaching out! Details on how to get tokens will be announced through our social channels soon, including here, Discord and Twitter.

2 Likes

Can I be a Vega community agent in China? It’s incubation projects

1 Like

Hi everyone ! How can I join the Markets and Liquidity Programme?

1 Like

Hi there, can you let me know how to get tokens? Could you add me to your mailing list as well, thank you x

1 Like

Hey guys! How can I join the program?

3 Likes

Hi Tamlyn and team. This does look interesting and would love to be part of the testing. I’m in the process of reviewing the protocol and setting up a wallet. When does the protocol go live?

2 Likes

Hi @PauloPaulo, thanks for your interest! We shared details about the roadmap in this blog post - https://blog.vega.xyz/announcing-the-vega-2021-roadmap-4c3c0d80efc0. @tamlyn will be sharing more about how the community can take part in providing liquidity soon - hopefully by this time next week.

2 Likes

hello, is it too late to join now???

2 Likes

The same question. Now I have just sign up account on forum.

2 Likes

Hi! Definitely not too late. Thanks for your interest. We’ll be kicking off some liquidity deep dives really soon. Meanwhile I’ll post some resources to get you started, shortly.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward.

Hi! How can I participate in the upcoming sale? I’m really interested in this project.

There are multiple options to participate in Vega project :

1. Register on Coinlist - The date for this registration has already passed.
  2. Join Bounties program - There are some bounties on vega community. Become part of those bounties to get some coins. Refer here - 💰Bounties - Vega
  3. Become part of testnet - Testing the testnet has some upcoming freebies. So become part of testnet to help vega. Link to Vega testnet - https://fairground.wtf/

Cheers!!!
Rohit

i would love to join :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

Hi, I am very interested in the position of liquidity provider, I would love to join this program, thanks !

Hi! I’m also interested in joining this program.
Please add me to the list! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Hello, hope everyone is well. I like to join the liquidity market and collaborate with community.

please.

Would love to join in on this