Welcome to VEGA

Hello world,

Welcome to our forum. We’re so excited to have you here. Totally cool if you just want to lurk but we’re equally happy to discuss anything Vega related and some things non-Vega related – we’re particularly interested in soldering, keyboards, and kombucha. :hugs:

No idea what Vega is? A quick intro :point_down:

Vega is a protocol for creating and trading derivatives on a fully decentralised network. Fully automated processes and incentives for trading margined financial products allow for markets that are open and decentralised, with pseudonymous participants.

Want more detail? :point_down:

Want even more detail? :point_down:

Or just join the discussion :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

thank you when and where can i buy in please. I currently hold DGTX but love the VEGA vision and want to accumulate heavily now. Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi @MMAC, thanks for your interest! Glad to hear that you also believe in our vision :smile: We don’t have anything to announce around the token, and we’re not doing any public fundraising, but keep an eye out for more news on the launch of the token around our Mainnet launch. :rocket:

4 Likes

I see your potential with the support of Ripple.
I can’t wait until April :wink:

1 Like

Hi there. I just wanted to say how excited I am about Vega. This space sorely needs a fair decentralised network to trade derivatives. Really looking forward to being part of the community

2 Likes

thank you when and where can i buy in please. I love the VEGA vision and want to accumulate heavily now. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi @Evan, thanks for your enthusiasm! You can read all about the CoinList sale on https://coinlist.co/vega

1 Like

Will I be notified by email if I can purchase it, or will it be updated here? Thank you!

Hello everyone! How are you doing? Have been reading and investigating about this project for a long while now. Didn’t see the community until yesterday and love all the contributions given here! Also I saw the CoinList sale going on right now. I tried registering to contribute to such a wonderful project but it won’t let me. Are there some special needs to be able to do so or can I be somehow whitelisted for it? My e-mail is x88b8@protonmail.com if anyone wants to give me a hand with that!

Much love! :heart:

2 Likes