Github Issue (Web app to visualise and manage Vega Governance proposals [801 DAI] · Issue #2 · vegaprotocol/bounties · GitHub)
Gitcoin link (Web app to visualise and manage Vega Governance proposals [801 DAI] | vegaprotocol Funded Issue Detail | Gitcoin | Gitcoin)
Please see Github issue or Gitcoin bounty page for full details, including how to apply to participate
Governance plays a key part in the permissionless functionality built into Vega, we are interested in building a very visual way to manage and vote on proposals for those participating in the testnet. With this in mind this bounty is all about creating a mobile friendly web based portal to view, manage and submit proposal votes.
- Web based portal that will visualise current governance proposals available on Vega network.
- Web browser notifications on new proposals or be able to subscribe (via email etc) to when a specific proposal enters different phases of governance process.
- Ability to sign in and submit a vote for a proposal using either the Testnet hosted wallet or a local Vega wallet.
- Provide links to forums and other supporting channels i.e. discord where a proposal can be discussed.
- Provide links to documentation or guide on how to vote for new markets/assets/etc.
- Mobile device friendly/mobile first design.
For this bounty, we will provide a bounty reward of up to 801 DAI for each integration, please work with us to ensure the solution is acceptable. Please use the Gitcoin platform to participate.
Resources for Developer
- Vega Documentation
- Vega API Samples
- Vega Discord Chat
- Vega Technical/Bounty FAQ
- Vega Technical Overview Paper
- Vega Whitepaper
Questions & Reviews
You can reach out to us for any queries on our Discord Chat or post your questions here on the community forum topic.
We’re a friendly team and are very keen to help where possible.
Keep Calm and Buidl On!