Vegagram - Vega's instagram feed

Sharing pics of where we work and play on Vega…

I’m in Australia, 10,000 miles away from London running scenarios on the Vega testnet while many of our team are asleep. Thanks to our focus on “remote first” processes, I’m easily able to pick up where they left off… feels like a 24 hour trading desk and that makes me happy. As does my “office” …

4 Likes

Checking out the numbers on our internal testnet from London

2 Likes

Catskiing in Utah at Peer Summit. Perfectly combining two of the better things in life; crypto and skiing :pray:

2 Likes

The snow looks great!

1 Like

Last night was our first monthly community update, with a bonus pub visit!

1 Like

Went to the Internet Archive :star_struck:for the DWeb meetup. Very cool place doing very cool things.

3 Likes

Where is this - Torqay ?

Actually Sunshine Coast. Torquay is lovely but usually a bit colder in my experience haha. Have you been?

1 Like

Hi @tamlyn Sunshine Coast is lovely …been a a while since my last visit.

I live close to Torquay and love the proximity of ocean, beaches and weather :slight_smile:

All productivity hackers mention different ways of breaking and setting clear times when wfh. I’ve experimented and found the all natural cat on laptop method to be excellent! Highly recommend

3 Likes

Oh lucky you, great area!! I used to live in Melbourne. Stonier is one of my favourite wineries (love their pinot noir) and I used to visit the Peninsula Hot Springs almost weekly - back before it became super busy.

1 Like

You know those days when you should be doing real work but instead you get inspired to create a silly game…? I just made my colleagues (many of whom are socially isolatng with kids) an easter egg hunt on Slack :smiley:
This message is hiding one of them :wink:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, we can’t believe the weather here in #unitedkingdom right now. Certainly a big positive given all the turbulence in the world. Stay safe out there!

2 Likes

How’s lock down peeps?

2 Likes

It’s not too bad around Edinburgh…

3 Likes

Not too bad in Oslo either :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Caption competition … I will donate my very rare, white, liquidity formula t-shirt to the winner.

2 Likes

… and I Apollogise in advance …

1 Like
  • Said the rocket to the elevator: Going up?
  • Said the rocket: Lego of me, I can get up there myself.
  • Says the man: “Starting my new job at SpaceX today. Got my Lego Falcon 9. Wish me luck.”
4 Likes