Testnet's top traders

We’ll be regularly sharing a list of testnet’s top traders. Was it you? Keep your public key to hand when checking the list.

3 Likes

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Top 5 traders since the last network reset on 25 May

All the money is fake but the accolades (and consensus) are real! Check the last 5 digits of your public key to see how you did.

• 65e88 :trophy:
  • 3a023
  • 1c3cb
  • 3cef7
  • f8e17
5 Likes

I sabotaged myself this week by making a terrible bitcoin trade early on, so as last week’s winner I look forward to passing on my crown.

3 Likes

I’m tweaking my bot from the recent session I ran on how to build a simple bot (code on GitHub soon, too) so watch out, I’m coming for you, 65e88!

3 Likes

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Top 5 traders since the last network reset on 8 June

Did you make the leaderboard? Compare the last 5 digits of your public key to the list below.

• 1c3cb :trophy:
  • 68a95
  • f8e17
  • 8e8b2
  • 3cef7
3 Likes

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Top 5 traders since the last network reset on 22 June

:postal_horn: It’s time to check in on Vega testnet’s top traders!

The network has been reset. If you’re disappointed that the last 5 digits of your key didn’t make the cut, everyone is back to a full pot so you can try again. :moneybag:

1. 1c3cb :trophy:
  2. f05fb
  3. 219d8
  4. 08462
  5. 43322
3 Likes

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Top 5 traders since the last network reset on 21 July

Who were the top traders after Vega testnet’s last reset? Let’s find out!

1. 09eea :trophy:
  2. 8e8b2
  3. 219d8
  4. 1c3cb
  5. 65e88

There’s been a real shake-up on the board, with the reigning champ knocked all the way down to 4th place. :roller_coaster: Sometimes the market is with you, sometimes it’s against you.

1 Like