TestNetRun Turkish Community

Hi this is Elturco, Iโ€™m from Turkey,
I can speak Turkish, Russian and English.
i have joined with my team a lot of testnets and currently running nodes as a validator in many project.
We have joined and running as Validator like Casper, Concordium, Nym and many other projects.

We have joined before Vega testnet and won some revards with our community. You can see our guide to Turkish people to join Vega testnet in this video: #Vega Testnet Setup Guide - YouTube
We are also currently running TestNetRun group: Telegram: Contact @testnetrun and we are helping people to join testnets.
We have also website: https://testnet.run
Our group also want o be validator in your Mainnet.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Hey Elturco, thanks for your support with the Turkish community and being interested in Vega. I canโ€™t understand your setup guides on youtube, but they look great haha

3 Likes

Come to Turkey stay just a week then you will understand all of them :smiley:

4 Likes

Careful what you wish for! :airplane:

2 Likes

Hello from Turkey , that community is awesome. :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

You are always welcome in our Country.

4 Likes

Hi , TestNetRun community the best and only Turkish testnet and running nodes community.This community gorgeous!

2 Likes

The TestNetRun telegram channel and the friends there are very helpful. We can join testnets by watching youtube videos without knowing anything. I love you TestNetRun :heart:

Bende bir TestNetRun รผyesiyim. Deneyimli ve iyi insanlarla dolu :v:

Hello, everyone. As Testnetrun, we are ready.

1 Like

Hello, I am also a TestNetRun member, I am very happy to be with you, this place is full of good and knowledgeable people.

Great community indeed. Even i do not understand turkish. There guides helped me through all nodes setup i have had. Code after all is universal. And they record and share everything very effectively. Besides very fast updating about every node they have supported.
Elturco, i have a question please. I am myself an econometrist and i am at least very handy with coding. I am part of the community and i have had a community access into Vega coinlist sales. Can i apply to be part of TestNetRun validators. I am a resident of the Netherlands and i hope i can add more distribution in you validators network. Please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

Elturco, i have a question please. I am myself an econometrist and i am at least very handy with coding. I am part of the community and i have had a community access into Vega coinlist sales. Can i apply to be part of TestNetRun validators. I am a resident of the Netherlands and i hope i can add more distribution in you validators network. Please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

1 Like

It could be possible but its too soon to talk about it.

1 Like

Glad!! to hear from you. Ready whenever it is time. Thanks.

Herkese merhaba

everyone will watch the YouTube videos of the testnetrun team one day.
We are ready.

1 Like