Hi, I am Evgeny. Nice to meet you all!
Ryabina is a validator and blockchain software developer. Launched in 2019, it has extended its activities to various Substrate-based, Tendermint-based and Ethereum-based networks. From the very beginning our team included professional builders, developers, DevOps engineers and project managers.
As a validator, Ryabina runs a 100+ nodes in 17+ networks including Band, Kava, ETH 2.0, Polkadot, Celo, The Graph with fair rates and continued support to the community.
We develop blockchain software:
- Open source Telegram bots for Substrate networks (Kusama, Polkadot, etc);
- Graphscan.io which is a tool for collection of statistics on indexers, delegators, curators and subgraphs of The Graph Network.
Our infrastructure is physically located in different, geographically dispersed data centers. All services are duplicated. We use various tools to monitor our services and are ready 24/7 to fix them.
We are always open to conversation and happy to help the community:
- feel free to ask the questions in Ryabina’s Telegram group
- follow news in our Twitter
- or send your question to email@example.com
We will be glad to take part in Vega democracy votings and discussions.